Based in the heart of Culcheth village in Warrington, this community Yoga class is a mindfully paced Hatha vinyasa style, suitable for all levels. It includes movement (Asana), breathwork (Pranayama) and mindfulness (Meditation).
Starting with a grounding breath awareness practice, before moving on to a warm-up sequence, this is a mainly standing-based class where we move between energising flowing sequences and strengthening static holds.
The class will finish with some cleansing breathwork and a grounding final relaxation to complete the practice. Nourish your body and mind with this challenging but accessible class that will leave you feeling strong and energised yet calm and relaxed.
Beginners and experienced practitioners alike are welcome. Experience of the postures, breathing exercises and meditation is an advantage but is not necessary to practice. I especially welcome men to step out of their comfort zones and onto the mat to share in the magic of this practice.
- Hatha & Vinyasa Inspired Movement, Breathwork and Meditation
- Suitable for Beginners and Experienced Practitioners
- £6.50 per class, £18 for a 3 class pass, or £35 for a 6 class pass.
- Mondays at 7:15pm to 8:15pm
- Location – Culcheth Community Centre, Jackson Avenue, Culcheth, WA3 4EL
- Build Physical Strength
- Develop Mental Fitness
- Improve Physical Mobility