- Free community based Conscious Connected Breathwork & Meditation
- Fortnightly Online – Sunday Evenings – 20:00 to 21:30 – UK Time
- It can bring old thoughts and behavioural patterns into consciousness that no longer serve you, so that they may be released
- You may experience the release of tension and possibly trauma from the body as you allow your body to let go
- This may lead to a reset or recalibration of your nervous system as the energy of the breath moves through your body
- Give yourself the time and space to simply experience being guided to breathe into the present moment
- Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike
Conscious Connected Breathwork is a simple, powerful breathing practice. Experience it for free online from the comfort of your own home. I am a fully certified, trauma-informed conscious connected breathwork facilitator with Integrative Breath.
This simple technique involves breathing in and out through the mouth without pause. When we breathe in this way, it activates the stress response of the nervous system. When we activate this response while being safely guided, we can initiate tension and emotional release which is held in the body. It can initiate big emotional and energetic shifts in body and mind.
As a result of this practice, you may experience a re-calibration or reset of the nervous system, body, and mind. You may experience a range of emotions. The recollection of memories and visions. Or the physical release of tension held in the body. You may also experience simple feelings of bliss and joy, or you may feel nothing at all. All of these experiences are welcome, valid and have their own medicine.
The session begins with a guided meditation. We then frame the breathwork practice with a demonstration. You will breathe to music as I guide you with verbal cues up to a peak. Before I guide gently back to a grounded and relaxed state.
The benefits of conscious connected breathwork range from improved sleep, elevated mood, lowered stress and anxiety, improved circulation and lung capacity and the transformation of unintegrated emotions that improves our resilience to stress.
If you are new to conscious connected breathwork, or any kind of breathwork, this monthly online class provides the option of a gentle introduction to this powerful practice. Similarly, if you’re an experienced breather you have the space to fully feel into the breath and safely find your edge. Come and join this breathwork community and feel the benefits of this powerful practice for yourself.