This conscious connected breath workshop will begin with Yoga Asana, followed by Pranayama breathing and guided meditation. Before we begin, we will frame the breathwork practice including a demonstration. You will then consciously breathe to music as I guide you with verbal cues up to a peak. Before I guide gently back to a grounded and relaxed state.
- 2 Hour Workshop – Incorporating Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Conscious Connected Breath
- Ascend Hot Yoga – Unit 16, Welch Hill Street, Welch Mill, Leigh, WN7 4DU
- Sunday October 23rd – 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Give yourself the time and space to simply experience being guided to breathe into the present moment
- Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike
- Release stress and tension from the body and mind.
This simple technique involves breathing in and out through the mouth without pause. When we breathe in this way, it activates the stress response of the nervous system. We activate this response to initiate tension and emotional release from the body. It can initiate big emotional and energetic shifts in body and mind.
As a result of this practice, you may experience a re-calibration or reset of the nervous system, body, and mind. You may experience a range of emotions. The recollection of memories and visions. Or the physical release of tension held in the body. You may also experience simple feelings of bliss and joy, or you may feel nothing at all. All of these experiences are welcome, valid and have their own medicine.
The benefits of conscious connected breathwork range from improved sleep, elevated mood, lowered stress and anxiety, improved circulation and lung capacity and the transformation of unintegrated emotions that improves our resilience to stress.
If you are new to breathwork, I will guide you into feeling your way into the practice. Similarly, if you’re an experienced breather you have the space to fully feel into the breath and safely find your edge. Come and join this brand new conscious connected breath workshop at Ascend Hot Yoga and feel the benefits of this powerful practice for yourself.