Fridays at 10 am I teach a hot flowing Vinyasa Yoga class at Ascend Hot Yoga in Leigh which is suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners. As with all my classes, we begin with a grounding breathing awareness practice before moving into a series of warm-up sequences.
This is followed by challenging and creative standing vinyasa flowing sequences before returning to the mat for some longer static floor-based postures. We finish with a grounding final relaxation, with sound healing, breathwork and meditation.
Be prepared to sweat and be physically and mentally challenged in a fun and accessible way! Experience of Hot Yoga and/or Yoga postures is advantageous but not necessary.
- Physically challenging, flowing vinyasa hot Yoga
- Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike
- Fridays at 10am
- Unit 16, Welch Hill Mill, Welch Hill St, Leigh, WN7 4DU
- Temperature set to around 35 degrees Celcius, the studio is very well ventilated
- Build physical strength, improve mobility and develop a steady mind